We are based in New Zealand and service multiple time zones to work with our customers when they need us.
We have clients in New Zealand, Australia, USA and the UK.
We pride ourselves on our delivery and we know we deliver unrivaled IT outcomes for our customers.
If you are looking for any help with IT & IT Security Services please contact us to see how we can help.
We can arrange a call over Zoom/Microsoft Teams/Skype – or whatever video calling software you use.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We perform confidential IT support & services for customers around the world remotely.
- IT Consultation – SME, Enterprise & Government
- IT Operations Support & Service Management
- Business Analysis
- Information Security & Cyber Security
- Virtual CISO (vCISO) / Fractional CISO
- Cyber Strategy & Cyber Security Plans
- Data Privacy & Compliance
- IT Governance, Risk, Compliance, Assurance & Audit services
- Information asset risk assessment
- Technology risk assessments
- Third-party supplier risk assessments
- Supply chain cyber risk assessments
- Vendor Risk Management
- Business Resilience
- Business impact assessment
- Business continuity plan development, maintenance and testing
- Disaster recovery/IT continuity plan development, maintenance and testing
- Incident management framework, incident response plans and playbook development
- Development of security governance models and frameworks
- Policy and procedure development and refinement
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) development and implementation
- ISMS management and maintenance
- Integrated Management Systems development and implementation
- Management system/security awareness training
- Data and information asset classification
- Audit advisory services
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
During the discovery phase we’ll gain an understanding of your organisation. This can include time with your key stakeholders to better understand the environment.
Here we plan and scope the engagement.
IT Audit Execution
Performance of an IT Audit. The audit will cover all items within the IT Audit scope. We identify key risk areas within your organisation.
Here we gather information through interviews with your key personnel, reviewing your documentation and observation of your critical processes.
Reporting & Recommendations
On completion of the audit we will document our findings with important recommendations highlighting specific problem areas.
Here we outline any risks or vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement.
We are also able to offer a project based approach to working with you to implement the recommended changes.
-> Actionable suggestions that form part of your IT Strategy – Concrete actions that you can begin to implement to increase your IT maturity.
-> Enhance protection from dangerous and costly breaches & Improve recovery time if a breach does happen – It is critical you protect your information, our audit will assess your current protection level and your ability to recover.
-> Ensure Assurance and maintain compliance – Seasoned professionals giving you the best insight into what’s under your hood.
-> Minimise downtime and protect productivity – Our operational knowledge means we know where to look to ensure your IT operation is as effective as possible to keep the lights on.
-> Ensure procedures evolve in line with industry developments -We constantly assess the threat landscape and the latest trends to ensure you have the most effective controls in place protect you.